Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Water Marble!

These last few days I have caught the water marble bug! I am still not as good as I'd like to be, but I really enjoy it and I can see myself getting better at it, and getting more of a sense of the process.

I've been wanting to try it again for a long time, and when the weekly theme for a polish group I am in was water marble, I jumped at the chance. Here's what I came up with over a few days:

This is Elevation Polish Mt. Ventoux and Antelao.  

This es Elevation Mt. Ventoux and Antelao again, now mixed with Ortler. Such a gorgeous pink!

3 Kiko cremes, they were a bit too thick to marble with and gave me a bit of trouble, but I love the ring finger!

OPI Coca-Cola Red and Done Out in Deco, I love the brightness of this red, it's a gorgeously simple classic coca-cola red.

I will definitely be doing more water marble soon!





2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. Somehow when I finally find nail polishes that will work, I hit the cup and the design goes kaput. I seriously need someone to help me with that because I love the look! My favorite design is the one with Ortler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I may have also bumped the cup a few times, swiftly followed by a loud yell of frustration :D

      Delete