Sunday, 15 September 2013

What's In-die Box? September 2013

I apologise for the few months of dead air in this channel, but if you miss seeing pictures from me, I suggest you find me on instagram aka the lazy bloggers way to communicate!

But for this post I needed more text and pictures than IG allows me, as I need to show you something I am very excited about: What's In-die Box? It's a collaboration of several australian indie brands, releasing a box of purpose made polishes every month. This months theme was Sex and the City, and collaborating indie brands were Emily de Molly, Celestial Cosmetics, Lilypad Lacquer, Glam Polish and Peita's Polish.

Those of you who know me might also know that surprise boxes are my kryptonite. I just can't say no!

This was my first time trying this box and I must admit, I squealed quite loudly while I opened this box.



First up, we have Peita's Polish: Labels or Love:




This a beautiful Magenta jelly full of glitter. It sparkles and shines and brightens up anything. It demands a little careful application, but the glitters are easy to catch and there are plenty of hearts that appear easily. This is definitely full of love!



Next up is Celestial Cosmetics: I Miss New York:


 This one is a very shiny silver polish with red glitter


Perfect for a night out, I bet it would look amazing with a Cosmopolitan in hand.



Next there is Lilypad Lacquer: City Lights


This polish perfectly represents the dark, shiny, gritty city that is full of light.


Now, this polish just shines and sparkles and I wish i could have shoved it in bright sunlight. It is dark and green, orange, purple and holographic in every way. It's a perfect Lilypad.



Then we have Emily de Molly: Neutral Agreement

This is a nude glitter polish with silver, gold and holo glitter. I am not a fan of nudes, but I found I really liked this one - maybe because it's nude with a twist of sparkly. I just wish it had been named after the naked dress instead.


It is really very elegant, and the fact that I am liking a nude colour is making me question everything I thought I knew about myself!


I can't even!



Last but very much not least, here is Glam Polish: Carrie me Away!


A beautiful light blue full of holographic microglitter


Perfectly simple and elegant, this polish is definitely one of my favourites from this box.



You can order next months box from Peita's Polish October's theme will be Little Box of Horrors and I have already ordered mine!





1 comment: