Monday, 17 June 2013

Doctor FrankenAnt in action!



I got in a polish making mood this weekend just gone, and here are some of the polishes that came out of it:

I got labels too, I really like the simple look they give.


I played with pigments, shimmer, holo and not a lot of glitter this time, and I really like the results.

A few of the blue toned polishes, which were most of them  - I do love my blues!

I am liking pink and red more and more these days, and I LOVE the pink on my ring finger!


Do you like any of my newly created nailants?




3 comments:

  1. All of your frankens are really beautiful and look so pretty and well coordinated together, I think you did a great job :) That blue holo steals my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all absolutely amazing!! You rock :-)

    ReplyDelete