Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Different Dimension 80's Baby Gnarly

The 80's Baby collecion from Different Dimension is nothing short of amazing! Gorgeous bright colours with beautiful holo effect. i love stamping over these with bright colours, as I did with Whatever!


I stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue using plate QA18


This mani has gone 3 days already, and besides a bit of tip wear, I really think it is holding up great.


I wish I had a picture of this in the sun. If the weather permits I'll see if I can get one tomorrow.

80's Baby Collection is available from Different Dimensions Etsy store - I suggest you go buy it!

QA18 plate is available from Born Pretty




1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I need to keep this in mind for summer :) (it's currently fall where I live)

    ReplyDelete