Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Elevation Polish Huangshan swatch

I just realised that I have yet to show any of my Elevation polishes on here! I know - SHOCKING! I have been a big fan of the brand for a while now, ever since the lovely Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails gave me Elevation Pic de Subenuix for my birthday last year.

This is my current collection of Elevation lovelies - and I already have more on the way!


I wore Huangshan over OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! and used China Glaze Sun-kissed as an accent nail. Huangshan is guite a unique glitter with the circle glitters and the highlighter yellow colour.


 I like the brightness of this mani, perfect for sunny spring days if we ever get any of those.


Elevation Polish is created by the very creative Lulu from I Dig Brown Nail Polish and is available to buy from Elevation Polish Hungshan is currently sold out, but there are so many other beauties to get you really should try a couple if you haven't already!


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I really want some elevation polishes, need to look into that soon :)

    ReplyDelete