Friday, 1 March 2013

Stamping for spring

Spring is just around the corner, and my mind and nails have been going pastel crazy lately. I just received this bottle of Flormar 446, that I bought it from a shop in bulgaria, called Beauty Cosmetic. It took quite a while, the wrapping was questionable and a couple of the polishes did not look quite new. I did not understand any of the communication from them as it was in what I assume to be bulgarian, but it was really cheap and it arrived!

And this specific Flormar just had me floored! It is a perfect pastel periwinkle, and it covers perfectly in just one coat. I'm not gonna lie - I shrieked!

With all this shrieking going on, I didn't get a picture of the polish alone, but here it is stamped with DRK-B and Sally Hansen Whirlwind White:



I love matte pastels, I think they look like sugar candy so I had to finish this off with a coat of Hard Candy Matte-ly in love



I really like this mani both shiny and matte!




2 comments: