Thursday, 28 March 2013

P2 Sand Style skittles

On my recent trip to Berlin, I bought a LOT of polish - you can see the haul picture on my Facebook page. I bought vast amounts of Kiko, Flormar, Essence, Catrice and not least P2. I liked the look of their new sand style polishes, and actually decided to get 5 of the 6 in this collection.




I couldn't possibly choose between these, so I decided to do a skittle manicure with them.


From top to bottom:
020 Lovesome
040 Illegal
030 Seductive
060 Strict
050 Confidential

I think my current favourite is Strict, it's very sparkly and ready to party!


These all have shiny glitters and I found that they dried a fair bit faster than the OPI Liquid Sands, but as I haven't done a side by side comparison I can't be sure it's not just be my perception.




2 comments:

  1. on me they dry slower than the liquid sands! Love the blue, and the red, and the silver... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's odd. Maybe I did thinner coats with these, I might have to try them together to compare properly :)

      Delete