Monday, 11 March 2013

Foxy Paws: I'm Blue swatches


Today I have a beautiful blue holographic polish from Danish brand Foxy Paws:


Foxy Paws is a spinoff brand from the Danish WellNails line, and has a musical theme. I'm Blue is from the 90's collection, and I'm sure anyone who knows this song will now have 'la-ba-dee' stuck in their heads for the foreseeable future. Sorry about that!

Daylight

For those who doesn't know the song, listen at your own risk:


It's a lovely deep royal blue with a scattered holographic effect. It is opaque in two coats, and has a good consistency to work with. The holo effect is beautiful and also noticeable out of the sun. I would love to show you this polish in bright daylight, but the best I could do was slightly dull sunlight(ish).

daylight(ish)
Now I grew up in a very different 90's from the one the sweet people behind Foxy Paws did. My 90's were filled with lovely grunge and I would probably have named this beautiful polish something like Bullet With Butterfly Wings or Interstate Love Song. But I have to agree that I'm Blue is a perfect name for this polish because it is just that: Blue. A gorgeous lovely deep dark bright royal blue.


It is no secret that I love blue more than any other colour of nail polish. As I am also a huge holo fan, it is no surprise to anyone that I have A LOT of blue holos. Still, I was a little bit surprised at how much of a lot of them I have!


14 different blue holos, and I'm Blue (at the far right) still stands out with it's deep saturated colour as being very different from any of the others. I really have no others in such a rich, bright blue. It has jumped in as what is now probably my favourite blue holo of the bunch!

Just please don't tell the others - I like to pretend I don't have favourites!


Just look at that! An instant must-have for any blue holo lover such as myself.

And as it happens, Foxy Paws is having a giveaway for this very polish right now1 Check it out on their  Facebook page: Foxy Paws

You can buy Foxy Paws from either Foxy Fingertips (Europe) or Foxy Paws (outside Europe)



This polish was sent to me from Foxy Fingertips for my honest review









3 comments:

  1. you sure do have A LOT of blue holos!! not bad! :)
    I'm blue was a horrible song I think, but the polish is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There just seems to be a gaping hole where OPI DS Glamour should be! But yes, I'm quite fond of the good ol' blue holo :D

      Delete
  2. It's a beautiful color - a little more holo - and swoooooonnnnn

    ReplyDelete