Sunday, 3 February 2013

Sealore Wintry Friends swatches

Today I have 3 polishes that have been staring at me from my pile of untrieds since last year and I finally let them loose on my nails. And they are truly awesome!

I bought 3 of the Sea Lore Wintry Friends Collection, I have to say I love the concept and the animals that as inspired these colours.

 First up is my favourite (the blue one - are you surprised? haha!) it's Wintry Whale! It's a deep wintery dark blue, perfect for those long, dark evenings.

 This is Beluga Blizzard, a lovely white glitter in a deep shimmery base. It looks like soft snow on my fingertips! I layered it over China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le for a lovely watery snow effect.

Last up is Glacial Grayling, a wonderful dark grey with lots of holographic glitter. It is so much more glittery than the picture shows.

I love that their minis are actually 8ml, which is a perfect size. Though I might have to get a full size of Wintry Whale. Because, you know - I barely have any blue polish...



You can follow Sea Lore on Facebook here: Sea Lore Facebook

You can buy from their shop here: Sea Lore shop





2 comments:

  1. I can easily imagine how lonely the blue polishes in your stash feels - so it's obvious to buy them more friends! :D
    I love the blue the most too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they're so lonely they feel really blue!

      (sorry, I couldn't help it haha)

      Delete