Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Last of the winter snow!

It snowed today. I have now decided that it will be the last time this winter. I simply will not have it anymore, it needs to get warmer and it needs to be spring!

So this is my last of the winter snow manicure.


This is dedicated to any existing weather gods, clouds and butterflies in Brazil. Make the snow stop!

I used Essence: I love bad boys, a lovely aqua blue creme with bright turquoise shimmer. The shimmer is quite noticable, but obviously not so much through the stamping and the matte-ing.  I stamped from plate VL006 with Sally Hansen Whirlwind White, and added a coat of Essie Matte about you.

6 comments:

  1. Really cute nailart! I wouldn't mind a little bit of cold over here, so maybe we can ask the gods for a bit of a trade off? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BEST.IDEA.EVER! Sending snow your way right away :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you for finally deciding to make winter stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Get your bikini and snorkeling gear ready!

      Delete