Friday, 21 December 2012

Emily de Molly: Abstract Canvas

  
I love all the current holiday manis, and I really wanted to do one myself today but I just had to try out this polish. It is really special and has a lot of multicoloured bright glitter and some big round black glitters that really enhance the abstract canvas look.


I layered it over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, which is a slightly dirty white. I choose this to support the look and name of the polish and give it an abstract canvas effect. 


I love the brightly coloured glitter with the black glitter, it gives a very clean look even with the messiness of multicoloured glitter:


You can follow Emily de Molly on Facebook and she has a shop on Etsy here, but any shipping outside of Australia is by ground and takes a good few months. I bought mine from Shoppe Eclecticco a great new shop run by the lovely Annette. They also have a very helpful Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. I love those big circle glitters! I don't think I've ever seen them before, they're an awesome addition to the multicolor glitter. Your base choice makes all the colors really pop, lovely mani~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think Pretty & Polished have them in a polish too, but I can't seem to recall witch one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't ooh and awe over that many glitters, but this one is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete