Monday, 3 December 2012

China Glaze Glitter All The Way x3


I got this lovely polish in a secret santa swap from the lovely Sonja from Sunday Manicures. She also got me a couple of other great China Glaze glitters, because she is just THAT awesome!



For maximum bling effect, I layered it over OPI DS Radiance.

The next day also happened to be the day my order from A Englands recent sale arrived, so I just had to try adding a coat of Morgan Le Fay. 



Because matte glitter is awesome, my last go at this mani was adding a coat of Essie Matte About You



I love this polish in all versions, and it certainly won't be the last time I use it to light up a room this winter!






3 comments:

  1. I agree, all three versions are great. I'm so so so happy you liked your presents. Can't wait to see what you're gonna do with the rest of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really cool. I am ambivalent when it comes to the mattifying... I kinda like it, but I also feel sorry for the pretty glitter that loves to be shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so cute! I love seeing evolving manis :)

    ReplyDelete