Sunday, 18 November 2012

Challenge post - movember!

Time for another challenge post!

Now sit back, relax, and imagine... imagine yourself further back in time, back to a better time and a simpler time... let's say friday. Well what a coincidence! Friday also happens to be the day I was supposed to post this mani, so the timing is perfect!


I did a german blue moustache mani - all blue polishes bought in germany. I used dotting tools for both eyes and beards.



You looking at me punk??

These are the polishes I used:

Catrice: Up In The Air, P2 Boat Trip, Essence The boy next door and I love bad boys.






Go check out the lovely manicures from the other ladies in this challenge:

The challenge was created by the lovely Sonja from Sunday Manicures
Also participating is: Charlotte from Passion4Polish
Shiny Rainbow from Rainbowify Me
Anne Mette  from AMNegle


6 comments:

  1. Blue Ned Flanders! :D I like that it's Friday again, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be friday again-again!

      Delete
  2. Hahahahahahah Ned Flanders! :-D Er det mærkeligt hvis jeg føler de snakker til mig? "Marianne!! Buy more blue polish!" :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det er jo som om jeg snakker gennem dem!

      Delete
  3. hahaha this is cute! i love the shades of blue you used

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I love blue more than anything, so I have a fair few to choose from haha

      Delete