Monday, 15 October 2012

"The rest of 2012" Challenge: Breast Cancer Awareness


The last challenge was inspired by Barney from How I Met Your Mother, and I dare say this is a little inspired by him too. After all, it is about two of Barneys favourite items: Boobs!


Yes, I have boobs on my hands. And it kinda feels like they're looking at me.


You can read more and support this deserving cause and all other just as deserving kinds of cancer on: 

The polishes I used for this mani are: Essence Magic Wand, Pure Ice Flirt Alert, Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude and Essence Sneezy.





Go check out the lovely manicures from the other ladies in this challenge:

The challenge was created by the lovely Sonja from Sunday Manicures
Also participating is: Charlotte from Passion4Polish
Shiny Rainbow from Rainbowify Me
Anne Mette  from AMNegle

2 comments:

  1. OMG these are too funny, I actually thought about making boobs on my nails too, but completely failed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend suggested boobs, but I said no, LOL!

    ReplyDelete