Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Sorry I'm not home right now, I'm walking into spiderwebs...

...so leave a message and I'll call you back!

"The rest of 2012" Challenge - Halloween #2




It's halloween! And this is the mani I am wearing for this very special occasion - because halloween 2012 is not just a day of horror and candy corn, it is also the official release date for Assassins Creed 3! So excuse me while I glue my nerdy self to the Xbox! Laters!




For this mani I used Manhattan 08S and I added Spooky Floam from Ninja Polish to an accent finger. I stamped the rest with spiderwebs from the DRK-A plate.


I will leave you with the awesome song that inspired this manicure:





Go check out the lovely manicures from the other ladies in this challenge:

The challenge was created by the lovely Sonja from Sunday Manicures
Also participating is: Charlotte from Passion4Polish
Shiny Rainbow from Rainbowify Me
Anne Mette  from AMNegle

5 comments:

  1. Awesome mani! And Ah I love that song and Gwen is AWESOME! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably my favourite No Doubt song and Gwen rocks! \m/

      Delete
  2. I bow down to your awesome stamping skill!! Oh, and Spooky Floam looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete