Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Holiday nails!

Committing to a holiday nail design is a big commitment. It means I have to wear this one design for at least a couple of days, because changing it (yeah, can't go on holiday without polish) means wearing just a polish for your mani, as there is usually no time for fancy designs. I chose what is quickly becoming my favourite stamp:


Skulls from one of the Vivid lacquer stamping plates in Wet n wild black creme over OPI Teal the cows come home. I'm pretty sure they'll bring me a great time - see you all in a week or so!


4 comments:

  1. Det ser sgu godt ud... Rigtig god ferie, Stinna :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday, and buy lots of cool polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool, so you. Have a great vacay :)

    ReplyDelete