Sunday, 28 October 2012

Girly Bits: Crunchy Leaves



Girly Bits is one of my favourite indies, they have great colours and formulas, and there is an amazing variety in the different polishes. What they all have in common is pure awesomeness. I think she adds it as a secret ingredient to every bottle.



I layered it over OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest. Crunchy Leaves is quite opaque on it's own, but I wanted to add the the dark red base. This was my first time trying Every Month Is Oktoberfest, and I was very pleasantly surprised. Not only is the colour even more beautiful than I imagined, it also went on very smoothly, and covered perfectly in one coat. Had I been wearing it on it's own, I would probably have added a second coat though, just because.



 In the end I stamped a few stars on top, just because I really like stamping these days.  


You can buy Girly Bits from the Girly Bits store or from Llarowe



1 comment:

  1. *Dies and goes to Girly Bits heaven* This is totally awesome!! And the stamping really sets this mani apart!!

    ReplyDelete