Monday, 22 October 2012

Cover band: Love, Lace 'n Lawsuits


Ninja mail is the best mail, it really is. A couple of days ago I got this beauty and a bottle of Spooky Floam in the mail, and I can honestly say - there is no better way to start the day!

I have been on the lookout for a good matte white glitter topcoat for a while. I tried Nubars white polkadot, and while pretty, it just looked too silver for what I was looking for. Then I tried Crows Toes Bunny slope, and while that is truly a gorgeous polish it was still not at all what I was searching for. Because what I really was looking for was the original that inspired this nail polish, one that I was never able to get my grubby hands on. So when this was announced I jumped with joy, and I grabbed it the moment I had a chance.

Here is Cover Band: Love, Lace 'n Lawsuits.


Here it is, over OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It! I even love the bar glitters in it! And I have had so many complimentary comments on my nails these last couple of days with this manicure.




It's just stunning, isn't it? 

Which is a lot more than I can say for my nails, because even with basecoat, OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It! gave me a quite severe case of smurf nails. Oh dear.

You can buy Cover Band and all sorts of other awesome nail polish here: Ninja Polish





3 comments:

  1. That really is spectacular! It looks great over that blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they do go well together <3

      Delete
  2. I do think of heavy snow fall :)

    ReplyDelete