Thursday, 20 September 2012

Dollish Polish Princess Blue Balls

It is no secret to anyone that knows me that I am a rather huge Dollish Polish fan. Today is the first release of her This Is Halloween Collection, and as we speak (err... as we have a write/read-type-interaction) I have just ordered my fave 3 from the collection. Yes, I had to limit myself greatly to only get 3, but then I got the mystery shade too - a lovely blue glitter called Rolling on the River. 

As I don't actually have these lovely new polishes yet, I had to look in my Dollish Polish collection for inspiration - and what happened was this:

Princess Blue Balls


I started out (yesterday actually, this gorgeous blue deserves a days worth of show off, before it gets overpowered by glitter) with this blue polish from the Dollish Polish: Dolly Does Polish collection, called A Bad Case Of Blue Balls. It's a beautiful summery bright blue, with a lovely shimmer.


I bought the entirely Mario collection when it was released - Dollish Polish and Mario are two of my favourite things, so how could I not! The only polish in the collection I wasn't sure about, was A Peachy Princess. It's a pink glitter, and while pretty - I just don't do pink. I got it anyway as it was part of the collection, thinking it wouldn't be used much - it would get to sit in a castle somewhere, completely useless but at least looking good - much like Princess Peach herself. 

So this is my debut with pink glitter, I still don't know what possessed me to get it out, but I actually really like the result!


And as I am incapable of leaving well enough alone, I added some Essie Matte About You for good measure


I like this mani a lot more than I expected, it's bright and colourful - ready to get down on friday tomorrow!




2 comments: