Saturday, 11 August 2012

Tristam and stamping

At the recent A England sale, I was lucky enough to get Tristam, a wonderful holographic blue. It applies like a dream and looks amazing.


I wanted to try my hand at stamping (I'm still a stamping noob, so please be kind!), so I got out my stamping plates from Vivid Lacquer:

Tetris
Skull and crossbones


I used plates VL001 an VL002 with Color Club What a Shock! I love these plates, not only are the images awesome, but they also make stamping a walk in the park. I don't know why, but the images seem the be sharper with these plates. I also can't wait for their next plates, which involves badgers and mushrooms (and a snake!)!



A England can be bought at A England and followed on FB at A England

Vivid Lacquer can be bought at Etsy and followed on FB at Vivid Lacquer

9 comments:

  1. pretty!


    p.s. I'm having a Shop Jeen ring giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with those plates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty awesome - and they're big too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ...og så har hun lavet en lak der hedder 'Your princess is in another castle' SUK! Den bliver jeg nødt til at eje jo :/

      Delete
  4. These are great, beautiful result LOL - and had forgotten how hilarious that badger, badger, badger video is - thanks for making me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete