Sunday, 26 August 2012

Just call me Dr. FrankenAnt!

I've been trying for a while to get my hand on some suspension base for frankening, and last week I finally got some. 5 bottles with each 15 ml. of the liquid I had been lusting after for so long. 

I quietly panicked, and did nothing with it for a week.

I finally pulled myself together, and once I got started it was so much fun mixing glitters and base and colours. This is what I made:


Here are the individual colours with swatches:

This one is as of yet unnamed, but I think I might add 3 or 4 small orange glitters to it and then name it Finding Nemo

Rain on my Parade


Purple Rain


Thunderstruck!

All are 3 coats on their own with a coat of Seche Vite on top.

What do you think? Would you wear my water themed polishes on your nails?




23 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, I really love the light blue yet unnamed and Thunderstruck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Thunderstruck is also my fav, but it seems that the most recent one I've made is always my favourite :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh they're all pretty. Hmm... my favourites would be Rain on my parade and Thunderstruck!
    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was so much fun to create, I can't wait to make more :)

      Delete
  3. Fantastisk flotte! Ville så meget gå med dem :D Specielt Thunderstruck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... To be honest...
    I LOVE THEM ALL!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... To be honest...
    I LOVE THEM ALL!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well... To be honest...
    I LOVE THEM ALL!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well... To be honest...
    I LOVE THEM ALL!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really really really REALLY sure??

      Delete
  8. Well... To be honest...
    I LOVE THEM ALL!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. De er da for lækre, er egentlig ikke så meget til blå lak, men disse ville på skift ryge på neglene i en laaannngg periode, hvis de stod her hjemme.
    Fortsæt endelig med at lege, ser frem til flere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak for det, jeg leger videre - det er super sjovt :)

      Delete
  10. Lovely!!! May I ask where did you order the base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to know that too :-)

      Delete
    2. I have some from Wonder Beauty on Etsy, and some from Girly Bits :)

      Delete
  11. Finding nemo og purple rain er da nogen af de flotteste lakker jeg nogensinde har set !!!!! Stinna for pokker, du kommer til at tjene milliardoner på det der!! :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak for det - jeg har dog ingen planer om at sælge, men jeg har en plan om at forære et par stykker væk inden så længe :)

      Delete