Sunday, 19 August 2012

Jelly Sandwich

I was feeling a bit peckish, I thought I'd have a sandwich, but needed a somewhat healthier alternative. Enter: the jelly sandwich - a moment on your tips, never on your hips!



The polishes I used are Rainbow In The S-Kylie and It's All About The Glam, both by Nicole by OPI.




I started with a coat of It's All About The Glam, then a coat of Rainbow In The S-Kylie, and then a last coat of It's All About The Glam. I finished off with a coat of Seche Vite.



Then I decided to finish it all off with a coat of Essie: Matte about you



What do you think? Is this sandwich ready to eat?


5 comments:

  1. Virkelig god sammensætning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL "a moment on your tips, never on your hips!" - too funny!
    I love this super low calory and carb sandwich!

    ReplyDelete