Monday, 13 August 2012

Holy multichrome Batman!

Behold the wonder of Hits Cutie Pie from the Mari Moon collection!

I knew this polish was beautiful from the bottle, but I was unprepared for the true wonderful nature of this polish, until I applied it to my nails. Stunning!


I have taken pictures of this polish all through the day, I kept being gobsmacked by it's beauty!


The pink, the blue, the green, the purple... all at the same time!


Colourful in the shade

Colourful in the sun


I want to marry my nails and have  their multichromatic children!


I was lucky enough to receive this polish from a swap with a sweet woman from Brazil, but it can also be purchased from Llarowe

Phew. That was just way too many positive adjectives in one place. I may have to go shout profanities in the bathroom now. Excuse me!

11 comments:

  1. OK, you'll very, very soon get tired of it - and my birthday is any day soon - so a win-win situation I would say - I LOOOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaah den er fin. Vi elsker duo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. For pokker hvor er den bare smuk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriøst smuk - jeg tror jeg stoppede og tog billeder 5 gange i løbet af dagen fordi den var så fantastisk!

      Delete
  4. For søren hvor er den flot! Den skal (den hastigt voksende) ønskeliste :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det kan jeg godt forstå - jeg er også helt vild med den :)

      Delete
  5. Hold nu k***. Det var denne mine øjne stirrede sig blind på da du lige havde fået den hjem. Jeg MÅ eje den...

    ReplyDelete