Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Hits Phenomena

Today I have two beautiful polishes with a wonderful colourchanging effect, from the Hits Phenomena collection we have Moonbow and Afterglow

On the left hand it is Hits Afterglow with Hits Moonbow as accent on my ring finger.
It's a glitter polish with duochrome effect, and I layered it over black to get the full effect to shine as much as possible.




On my right hand, the polishes are oppisite the left hand -it's now Hits Moonbow witha ringfinger accent nail of Hits Afterglow.




It has a wonderful shine in the sun, and the colourchanging effect is very noticeable, but difficult to photograph.


These are wonderful polishes, perfect for summer and sun. They are beautiful without sun, the colour effect is very noticeable, but they shine extra in the sun!


I received these polishes in a swap from Brazil, but they can also be purchased from Llarowe and Ninja Polish

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I'm really digging the colourchanging effects these days. I should really get around to posting the one I have on now from Ninja Polish :)

      Delete
  2. If this had been a blog, and If these swatches were real - then I would have fainted... They would be gorgeous, good thing this isn't a blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is EXACTLY why I don't have a blog. Can't have people fainting all over the place, it'd get really messy!

      Delete
  3. I second what Maria said. In fact, I think I just swooned a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't faint on here, it'd just make people think I had a blog!

      Delete