Saturday, 25 August 2012

Back to blue blue basics

My favourite polish colour is without a doubt blue. And it is what I always go for when I need something easy and awesome that just can't miss. This is one of those blues. I found it in a sale in town - a rare occurence since opi is usually 125 kr/$21/€17 and hence quite far away from a price I would pay for it.


Introducing: OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue. It's a rich deep blue, with a very shiny finish, even without topcoat.


This is definitely going on my list of favourite blues!



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it. It pained me to remove it so I could swatch my frankens :(

      Delete
  2. That's truly a fantastic blue! And we like buying our polishes on sale!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah we do - it's nice to at least occasionally be able to look and buy in a proper shop and not just onlone.

      Delete
  3. This is stunning! I want it too!

    ReplyDelete