Sunday, 29 July 2012

Not starting a blog.

There are so many amazing nail polish blogs out there, and I really can't think of a good reason to start another one. So I won't. But I'll probably still be posting a lot of stuff about nail polish.

I have somehow accumulated A LOT of nail polish, and I want to share them all with anyone willing to listen (err.... read) for a bit. I have a love for indie polishes, I think that every indie polish I own are small pieces of art, and their little imperfections make them no less perfect. 

I have also started frankening (mixing my own polish) a bit, so far just mixing pre-made polishes into my own little pieces of art. I'll be sharing recipies for those on here too.

Or rather... that's what I would be doing if I had a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment