Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Sand art

Today I'm wearing the wonderful Oceania by Candeo Colors, and while it is very pretty, my hands bear the marks of tonights project - cleaning out nail polish bottles for frankening with acetone. Now, if I had a blog where I'd regularly show my hands to other people, I'd obviously want to wear gloves while doing such a task, in order to keep my fingers from looking like those of a ghostly zombie. It's probably a good thing I don't have a blog.

Instead I'll show you one of my all time favourite indie nail polishes, Sand Art by Pretty & Polished.


I was lucky enough to be able to snag myself this beautiful polish on the very last sale by Pretty & Polished so far, that had international shipping as an option. 


Here, I have layered it over China Glaze Kinetic Candy. Sand Art has blue, green, yellow, purple and pink matte glitter. It can be opaque in 2 or 3 coats, but I prefer to wear it over a base colour. It can achieve very different looks with different base colours, and it's versatility is one of the many reasons this is my current favourite indie nail polish.

What is your current favourite indie polish?


You can follow Pretty & Polished on Facebook here: Pretty & Polished
You can buy from her etsy shop here: Pretty & Polished
For international orders, you can buy Pretty & Polished from Llarowe here: Llarowe


5 comments:

  1. It's sooo, so pretty, also makes me think of a bird egg - not that I can see it, after all it's an imaginary post LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be laid by an imaginary bird then

      Delete
    2. Yeah, they are an endangered species, so you are blessed :)

      Delete
  2. Dine negle er bare altså så fine :)

    ReplyDelete